Calm the chaos in the area of finance and bring more financial peace to your life, by spending 15-30 minutes per week every #FinanceFriday or #MoneyMonday.
Today I want to share with you a list of several things you can put on your Sticky Note for #FinanceFriday. You won’t do all of them every week, some will be done once a month. You customize the “Stickies and Spirals for Super Achievers” system so that it works for you and your financial needs.
- Get the Bank Deposits ready for this week and take them to the bank.
- Balance Your Checkbook(s) as soon as the last month’s statement has arrived.
- Download your Credit Card statements into your personal financial software.
- Begin to gather receipts for this month’s tax paperwork so that you can close out the month and be ready to start a new one.
- Pay your bills (preferably just once a month) using your bank’s bill pay service to save you time and money.